clutch master cylinder replacement procedure

If you have a Tip or Trick, some advice or you just want others to know something that is not specific to the fuel a Citroen C3 uses, please, post it here. Manual Gearbox, bodywork, interior, wheels and tyres are all welcome here.
Forum rules
Tips for any Citroen C3

Tips from forum members are encouraged and very welcome.

Questions are not to be posted in this section

No Engine tips

Think: Manual Gearbox, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, Wheels, Steering, Brakes and Suspension
My Name: Tot

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (53)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 92600
Trim Level: Rhythm
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

I have just replace my clutch master cylinder twice, to gain access.
Remove air filter lid and element.
Unclip brake servo vacumn hose from left side of air box.
Remove air tubes and intake box bind Left headlight.
Unscrew two ball headed bolts on top of rocker cover and carefully remove air filter box.
Remove two 10mm spanner bolts holding a black bracket at the rear of the diesel filter housing.
This bracket hooks onto a soundproofing pad which is also held by a plastic spiral fastener and one plastic stud accessed from under the car behind the engine.
I also had to evacuate the aircon and remove the clip hoding the two pipes together and remove the two nuts 10mm spanner to disconnect the pipes, lift up the pipes and tie to the wiper arm with string.
With left hand and small screwdriver lower the clip on the cylinder and pull out the metal pipe.
Put cling film under fluid tank cap, unclip grey convoluted supply pipe from bulkhead and pull off pipe with right hand as close as possible to the master cylinder reaching over and along from the airbox position.
Remove lower dash trims, only one torx screw the others are just pulled off carefully and unclip rod from pedal using a screwdiver.
Use a pair of adjustable type pliers in right hand along the back of engine and twist the cylinder clockwise about 30 or 40 degrees then the cylinder will pull out.
I found it all a bit difficult at first but on Saturday it was a lot easier, refitting is just a reverse of the removal.
Make sure about th unclippng of the servo pipe from the left end of the air filter box otherwise you could break the plastic fitting on the vacumn pump and these are NOT available.