The vehicle with enhanced traction (LSD) is distinguished by the following features :
• Fitting of a BE4 gearbox equipped with a limited slip differential (1)
• Ground clearance raised by 35 mm at the front and by 25 mm at the rear
• Fitting of protective plates under the body
Note: The action of the limited slip differential is permanent and does not require any intervention by the user.
Available as a 5 seater version with the 8HY (DV4TED4) engine and 20DM25 MR-BE4 manual gearbox designated as FC8HYB.
Along with a special Utility version designated as FR8HYB and the same engine and gearbox specifications
The wheels at 15" and tyres fitted for road are 185 - 60 - R15, while the all terrain tyres are 185 - 65 - R15
There is additional under car protection fitted to these models consisting of:
- Under engine protection plate in 3 mm thick steel.
- Under body protection plate on the LH side.
- Under body protection plate on the RH side : HDI vehicles : Fitting of a punched plate at the diesel cooler location.