2015 setting the clock

If you have a Tip or Trick, some advice or you just want others to know something that is not specific to the fuel a Citroen C3 uses, please, post it here. Manual Gearbox, bodywork, interior, wheels and tyres are all welcome here.
Forum rules
Tips for any Citroen C3

Tips from forum members are encouraged and very welcome.

Questions are not to be posted in this section

No Engine tips

Think: Manual Gearbox, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, Wheels, Steering, Brakes and Suspension
My Name: stearman65

Contributor
Model: C3 Picasso
Year: 2015 (65)
Engine Size: 1.6
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 42000
Trim Level: Other
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: Yes
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Spring is on the way & we have to turn our clock forward 1 hour. I've had my 2015 C3 Picasso Platinum Blue around a month. I've always found it difficult to see the display with the date & time probably due to the light from the glass roof. It went in for a full service a week ago & earlier this week I noticed the date & time were correct, but the day was one behind. Tuesday when it should be Wednesday. I have a PDF file of the owners manual so I set to to teach myself how to re-set the day. After 4 hours toiling, I still couldn't fathom how to make the change. So I waited until it was dark, went out to the car, started the engine, switched the interior & exterior lights on, & checked which system was fitted to my car. It wasn't the one I thought it was, & the manual was a little short on which was which. Eventually I realised the clock was re-set via the radio controls. The menu button was part of the radio fascia. Unfortunately, this was in darkness, so I went inside & got a torch so I could see the controls easily.. So to start you off, press the menu button, then the r/h arrow on the circular bezel, until you get to the section on the screen next to the speedo relating to the time date & language. Then it's just a case of, pressing the centre button when you reach the setting you want to change, using the up, down, left & right arrows to get the setting you want, then press the centre button to fix it. To leave the menu, press the angled arrow. :roll: