Reductant pressure too low fault (adblue light on)

If you have a Tip or Trick, some advice to give or you just want others to know something that is Specific to the a Diesel Citroen C3, please, post it here.
Forum rules
Tips for a Diesel powered Citroen C3

Tips from forum members are encouraged and very welcome.

Questions are not to be posted in this section

Think: Diesel engine, diesel fuel system, diesel injectors and glow plug tips
My Name: Mikenowellsmith

Model: C3 Picasso
Year: 2016 (66)
Engine Size: 1.6
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 29560
Trim Level: LX
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: Yes
LHD or RHD: RHD
Engine name: BlueHDi (100 PS)

Hi everyone ive recently had my urea or adblue lights come on, so after plugging in my fault code reader it said reductant pressure to low, this means either the adblue injector needs replacing or the tank itself , luckily it's still under warranty, so I took it to the garage and citreon are aware of the issue and are replacing them free of charge but only when the fault occurs. I hope this helps anyone with this problem.
My Name: routemaster1

C3 Master
Model: C3 2017-on. The new C3
Year: 2019 (19)
Engine Size: 1.2
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 300
Trim Level: Flair
Gearbox: Manual 6 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: EB2DT-EB2ADT PureTech 3-Cylinder (110 PS)

Mikenowellsmith wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:18 am Hi everyone ive recently had my urea or adblue lights come on, so after plugging in my fault code reader it said reductant pressure to low, this means either the adblue injector needs replacing or the tank itself , luckily it's still under warranty, so I took it to the garage and citreon are aware of the issue and are replacing them free of charge but only when the fault occurs. I hope this helps anyone with this problem.
This is a very well known issue on diesels on all Citroen sites. I had this fault in 2017 when the scale of the issue was just becoming apparent. For others, the alarms for the Adblue system are not always due to pump failure but may be due to exhaust sensors failing or wiring loom issues. This shows why I believe it essential to maintain a Citroen warranty, as this repair would cost in excess of £1000.