Enough power?

Drop by the Citroen C3 Club and tell us what you like the best about your Citroen C3.

To Join the C3 Club, sign up for an account and post a picture of your C3 here! Add a few words about yourself, your car or your interests!

Citroen C3 Owners Club is UK based, but everyone is welcome to join!

No car problem questions here please
Forum rules
The Citroen C3 Club area! (Whats great about my Citroen C3)

All forum members are encouraged to add pictures of their C3 here. Questions are not to be posted here. You may only post questions HERE
My Name: Barcaiolo

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2017 (17)
Engine Size: 1.1
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 40000
Trim Level: Feel
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: EB0 PureTech 3-Cylinder (68 PS)

Thanks for let me become a member of this forum! I recently became the owner of a beautiful C3 III Series and absolutely love the car this far. Unfortunately, for reason of economy and for what was available at the price, I ended up purchasing the "feel" model with the non turbo engine of 68HP and I am now wondering if the car power will be enough to do some small traveling around Europe.

For what I can test myself the car drives like a magic carpet and its extremely suite for long driving, however the sluggish power leave me question at times if this would be enough. I hope I could pick some other owners of the same model (68 HP) and learn on how to cope with the bit of lack of power and still loving such little marvel of design and creativity. Thanks in advance for your time and understanding, looking forward to learn as much knowledge as you guys can provide!

Happy summer!