Charleston Greetings

Drop by the Citroen C3 Club and tell us what you like the best about your Citroen C3.

To Join the C3 Club, sign up for an account and post a picture of your C3 here! Add a few words about yourself, your car or your interests!

Citroen C3 Owners Club is UK based, but everyone is welcome to join!

No car problem questions here please
Forum rules
The Citroen C3 Club area! (Whats great about my Citroen C3)

All forum members are encouraged to add pictures of their C3 here. Questions are not to be posted here. You may only post questions HERE
My Name: ShirleyM

Contributor
Model: C3 Pluriel - with or without roof
Year: 2009 (09)
Engine Size: 1.4
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 43000
Trim Level: Other
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hello all from UK, I'm Very excited to own my second C3 pluriel which is a Charleston Edition 8-) . As a former 2CV driver I was elated when i found out about a week ago there was such a thing as a Charleston in C3!
I'd been thinking of getting a car for ages - I have a campervan as my daily drive but needed a car for visiting clients for work. I had a C3 pluriel convertible a few years ago but got rid of it as the auto gearbox was a complete pain. Apart from the gearbox though, i loved it so set about looking for a manual this time round, and as i dont mind older cars was looking for a leather interior spec as this was in the budget if i went for an older model. After spotting several latte's, I came across a Charleston for sale in london and was on it like a bloodhound - viewed and bought it the next day!
So I was wondering if anybody knew of any other UK Charleston owners in the UK ? I understand there arent many over here and I know Ive certainly never seen one.....would be cool to connect with other owners, compare specs and possibly tap brains for info as I could do with a few parts!
Heres a pic:
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_2625.jpeg
charleston spider.jpg
fullsizeoutput_2632.jpeg