Auto Express buying guide plea - C3 MkII

Drop by the Citroen C3 Club and tell us what you like the best about your Citroen C3.

To Join the C3 Club, sign up for an account and post a picture of your C3 here! Add a few words about yourself, your car or your interests!

Citroen C3 Owners Club is UK based, but everyone is welcome to join!

No car problem questions here please
Forum rules
The Citroen C3 Club area! (Whats great about my Citroen C3)

All forum members are encouraged to add pictures of their C3 here. Questions are not to be posted here. You may only post questions HERE
My Name: VickyD

Model: Not yet purchased
Year: Not purchased yet
Engine Size: Not yet purchased
Fuel Type: Not yet purchased
Mileage: 80000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hi Folks,

I help research the buying guides for Auto Express magazine and one of the next ones I’ve been asked to do is on the Citroen C3 MkII. Therefore, I need to find a non modified car, which I can put into the studio to photograph for the piece.
Can you please get in touch with me if you’ve got a car that we can put in the studio – it needs to be a tidy example that hasn’t been modified. The spec doesn’t matter, but the car does need to be original. There will only be studio photography of the car, so there will be no dynamic shots taken at all. Only you will drive the car and you can stay with it at all times.

We do have a limited fuel budget available for the owner so if you are in a 80 mile radius to Derby or Beaulieu you should be covered. However if there are owners further afield who feel that a professional photoshoot, which would cost approximately £400, is a fair swap for their time (a photoshoot takes about 2-3 hours) and a bit more fuel, then I can obviously give them more details. Now I’m not asking anyone to do this if they don’t want to but we often get comments from readers that they would like a set of pictures of their car and this is one way of offering owners that opportunity.

If you think you might be able to help, could you drop me a line please, either via this forum or direct to my email address ([email protected]) – attaching photos as I need to get the Art Editor’s approval.

Please note that the Derby photographer can work weekends if necessary.

Thanks for your time,
Vicky