Citroen C3 1.4 LX 2003 (03) model.
It has a full service history and has covered 83000 miles.
I am the third owner, my Dad was the first and when he passed away it went automatically to my Mum who never drove it. She passed it on to me so I know the full history. It is the same colour as the car in the logo at the top of the page (wicked red), but the trim on the doors and bumpers is black.
- It has standard wheels with plastic wheel trims,
- grey interior and grey cloth upholstery continuing onto door panels,
- hight adjustable drivers seat and adjustable steering wheel,
- Driver and passenger air bags including side air bags,
- electric front windows,
- radio cassette and key remote central locking.
The engine and mechanical parts are in good order, it runs and handles really well.
The MOT is due in March and the road tax is due in September.
The body work is in good condition for age. It has a three small dents. One from someone opening a car door onto it in a supermarket car, believe it or not a small dent in the bonnet from a firework falling on it on November the 5th, That was really annoying. The last dent is from someone, I think, kicking it under the passenger door when it was parked at work.
If you wish to ask any questions please E-mail me at email@example.com