beautiful C3 Pluriel for sale

If you want to sell or P/X your Citroen C3 some help may be found here
(Citroen C3 for sale)
Forum rules
Selling your Citroen C3?

Please post your C3 related parts or whole C3 cars for sale here. It would be helpful if you can update the post as parts are sold or become unavailable. You are welcome to add photos to the forum.
bidderman1969
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Model: C3 Pluriel - with or without roof
Year: 2004 (54)
Engine Size: 1.6 (16v)
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 110000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: SensoDrive
DPF: No
Left or Right Hand Drive (LHD/RHD): RHD (UK)

Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:47 pm

£1300

Here for sale is my 2004 Citroen C3 Pluriel, with the much better 1.6 engine, instead of the 1.4, she has on her just under 70K miles, in lovely blue, with a lovely sort-after leather interior!

I bought this originally from a chap who did all his own servicing, which shows in the fantastic way that she runs and drives, shes not in showroom condition, but I believe if someone puts a bit of time, effort and money into her, she’ll become a first class future classic

This is such a lovely car, that its great to have the roof open in an “Indian summer” that we have on a regular basis in this country, as well as the lovely summer we have been having up to now.

It has also had the oil and filter changed, and also the semi-auto gearbox oil replaced for extra piece of mind for the next owner, and the roof works 100% and the MoT runs all the way to July 2019.

Comes with lovely alloy wheels and all tyres have good tread on them, along with remote central locking and alarm, 4x electric windows, electric door mirrors, trip computer, ABS,

I have found this to be such a great little car, very nimble, and once you get used to the semi-auto gearbox, its very nippy and easy to drive, and very versatile, it can have all different kinds of variations, Saloon, Cabriolet, Spider and pick up! All this, as well as being beautifully polished and waxed up, which all in all, I think someones in for quite a bargain!

quality trim restorer use

don't know why, but i love this picture!