'54 Citroen C3 1.4i SX - For Sale/Breaking

If you want to sell your Citroen C3 some help may be found here
(Citroen C3 for sale)
Forum rules
Selling your Citroen C3?
Please post your C3 related parts or Citroen C3 cars for sale here. It would be helpful if you can update the post as parts are 'sold' or become unavailable - just edit the post and add 'sold'. You are welcome and encouraged to add (attach) photos to the forum.
My Name: Banshee2400

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2004 (54)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 61000
Trim Level: SX
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hi All

Newbie here, and please to meet you all. My name is Zac, I'm 30 from the West Midlands and a Software Engineer for a Luxury Sports Car Manufacturer. I'm a 4x4 nut usually and this vehicle isn't my usual bag, I have taken it as part payment for a motorbike and have no use for it at all. I'm a Moderator over at Nissan4x4OwnersClub.com, so I appreciate it when people offer their trusty examples to us there first before dealing with the idiots over on eBay :shock:

The vehicle is a '54 Citroen C3 1.4i SX, 61,000 miles on the clock, being an SX I'm sure you'll all be aware that it is equipped with Air Con, Electric Panoramic Sunroof etc etc. The car is clean inside and out and has MOT until 21st September 2021, the only fault I have found with it so far is that the clutch is slipping.

I'd much rather sell the car as it is but if replacing the clutch means it will command a far greater price then I'll likely swap it myself at home and re-advertise, running examples with similar mileage seem to fetch anything between £700-£1000 on eBay??

Similarly, I'm no stranger to breaking a vehicle and parting it out to members on here becomes a more viable option then I'll consider that also.

Citroen C3 for sale
Citroen C3 for sale
Citroen C3 for sale
Citroen C3 for sale

Looking forward to hearing from you :D

Just worth putting this out there....

I'm in a hurry to get rid of this so ANY offers considered, don't be shy to throw a naughty bid at me, you might be surprised, I need this gone ASAP so taking offers just over scrap value due to the slipping clutch, it's an otherwise solid car :D

Car location is - B90, Solihull

Car is now up for sale on eBay;