Puretech 2022 Black and White screen change.

Audio, ICE, Speakers, Head Unit, CD, CD Multi changer. If you have a question about any Citroen C3 related Audio, then this is the place.

Please indicate if there is a Citroen CD multi-changer, drawer or cubby under the CD/Radio, if there is the Navigation unit, CD or Radio options.
Forum rules
Only post questions about AUDIO equipment in this topic please. In car entertainment, ICE, Android Auto, stereo and sat-nav are all welcome here
My Name: Niek

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2022 (72)
Engine Size: 1.2
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 5000
Trim Level: Other
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD
Engine name: EB0 PureTech 3-Cylinder (68 PS)

Good day all. I'm from South Africa. I have recently purchased a Citroen C3 Puretech 60kw 2022 model. Unfortunately, the sales agent at our local town did a very poor job at explaining all the features, and we were under the impression that the vicheal has the full color display. On our way home from the dealership, we wanted to try the SAT NAV system to our findings that this vehicle does not have a SAT NAV , and its not even a color display but a black and white display. Feeling very unhappy, also knowing that the banking system in South Africa canceling the purchase will cost us a few thousand rands in admin. I have since been scrolling eBay and saw original Citroen C3 color display radio/media units from the UK. So my question is. Will a color media system be compatible with my vehicle? Will it interfere with the current functionality of my car example the tyre pressure warning that is set via the car radio? Obviously, some features from the color media unit will not be compatible with my car, like stop and go or keyless start settings.. My vicheal has neither. I am also unsure regarding climate control as my vehicle has the 3 turning nobs underneath the media unit.
Any advice would help.
Regards
Niek
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

Hi

If returning the vehicle is not viable you can just get the new screen and try it for function. You can still refit the old screen if the new one won't work.

I don't expect anyone else to have the solution you are looking for because I couldn't see anyone not switching on the screen when buying a car with one fitted.

The advice for buying a car is to test and confirm everything works. You would have seen the mistake and not bought the car if the colour screen was an important buying option.

There are so many of the Citroen C3 available that not buying the one you want and getting one you don't want is not necessary.
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)