No Mobile Connected

Audio, ICE, Speakers, Head Unit, CD, CD Multi changer. If you have a question about any Citroen C3 related Audio, then this is the place.

Please indicate if there is a Citroen CD multi-changer, drawer or cubby under the CD/Radio, if there is the Navigation unit, CD or Radio options.
Forum rules
Only post questions about AUDIO equipment in this topic please. In car entertainment, ICE, Android Auto, stereo and sat-nav are all welcome here
My Name: Poodle_jones

Contributor
Model: C3 2013-2017 Facelift A51
Year: 2015 (15)
Engine Size: 1.6 i
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 37500
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: Yes
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: BlueHDi (100 PS)

Is it possible to disable or deactivate the "No Mobile Connected" display in the center display? I'm never going to be connecting a Bluetooth device to it (don't have one) so would prefer that the display didn't show that all the time.
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Poodle_jones wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:55 pm Is it possible to disable or deactivate the "No Mobile Connected" display in the center display? I'm never going to be connecting a Bluetooth device to it (don't have one) so would prefer that the display didn't show that all the time.
Hi Poodle_jones, I don't really know, but maybe someone has previous paired a BT phone with the car and now the car expects to see its pairing.

You could try deleting any existing pairings from the car and see if the message disappears.

Like this: (if its the same radio you have)
Delete bluetooth paring on a Citroen C3
Delete bluetooth paring on a Citroen C3
My Name: Phyllis

Model: C3 2013-2017 Facelift A51
Year: 2014 (14)
Engine Size: 1.6
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 36000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: EGS - electronic 6 speed
DPF: No

I’ve been struggling with this too and deleting earlier pairings with the previous owners’ phones didn’t stop the message. Perhaps you could get a friend to pair their phone with it just to shut it up! Your C3 is feeling lonely!