Any changes after updating touchscreen software?

Audio, ICE, Speakers, Head Unit, CD, CD Multi changer. If you have a question about any Citroen C3 related Audio, then this is the place.

Please indicate if there is a Citroen CD multi-changer, drawer or cubby under the CD/Radio, if there is the Navigation unit, CD or Radio options.
Forum rules
Only post questions about AUDIO equipment in this topic please. In car entertainment, ICE, Android Auto, stereo and sat-nav are all welcome here
My Name: henriklu

Model: C3 2017-on. The new C3
Year: 2019 (69)
Engine Size: 1.2
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 14000
Trim Level: Other
Gearbox: Manual 6 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: LHD (Europe)
Engine name: EB2DT-EB2ADT PureTech 3-Cylinder (110 PS)

Greetings from Denmark.
Tried searching allot, and reaching out to the dealer, with no luck at all. Meh well I could pay him for it even if my car still haven't left the period of guaranty. So no thanks.

There is a rather large update for download:
Version 4_085_19.1E028.5
Size 6,6 GB

But no info what it does, and if it's even an essential one.

I don't really have much to complaint about regarding the infotainment, but it could run a little better IMO.

Things that would be great:
That I don't have to connect the cable 2-3 times before it connects correctly (tried with over 4 different phones and original cables all-around).
And that the sound doesn't take a nosedive every time I answer a call or use the assistant. The sound is horrible afterwards.

Anyone that has tried...with success ;)
My Name: cfrank

Experienced Member
Year: 2020 (70)
Engine Size: NA
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 1000
Trim Level: Feel
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: Yes
Engine name: BlueHDi (100 PS)

Yesterday I've had my dealer do the update while the C3 was in for its first service.
I brought a USB stick I had prepared earlier using Citroen's mac app. Took three hours to download and write the files to the stick.

Everything went fine. But so far I didn't notice any difference.

Since updating the iOS app MyCitroen last week the app wont connect to the car anymore :evil: I had hoped the HMI update would fix that but it didn't :x
My Name: routemaster1

C3 Master
Year: 2019 (19)
Mileage: 300
Trim Level: Flair
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

I wouldn't bother if yours isn't one of the ~2016 cars that is constantly rebooting the screen.
My Name: henriklu

Year: 2019 (69)
Mileage: 14000
Trim Level: Other

cfrank wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:51 pm Yesterday I've had my dealer do the update while the C3 was in for its first service.
I brought a USB stick I had prepared earlier using Citroen's mac app. Took three hours to download and write the files to the stick.

Everything went fine. But so far I didn't notice any difference.

Since updating the iOS app MyCitroen last week the app wont connect to the car anymore :evil: I had hoped the HMI update would fix that but it didn't :x
Thanks for the response. Gonna leave it alone.