Enginge Cranks won't start

Questions specifically about a Petrol powered Citroen C3 (usually engine or fuel related problems).
Forum rules
One question per topic.
Petrol engine related faults, like injectors, error codes, overheating.
You can post more topics if necessary, but only one question per topic.
My Name: Brobin

Model: C3 2009-2013, New shape (A51)
Year: 2012 (62)
Engine Size: 1.2
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 60000
Trim Level: NA
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: LHD (Europe)

Hi

Bought a crashed citroen C3 where airbags where deployed. I have changed airbags and got the Airbag ECU resetted. When running the car with my Lexia 3 tool the following error codes appear: P0037 and C1644 and my understanding is that this should not affect the starting of the engine?

I have checked all the fuses but none of the are broken. In addition to this i have recognized that the fuel pump does not pump fuel when starting so it seems that the fuel pump is not working. Can anyone help me how i can get the car running again?
My Name: Ozvtr

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (53)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 80000
Trim Level: Other
Gearbox: Automatic PRND
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

There are a lot of things that could stop the engine from running.

The fuel pump should run for a moment then stop when you first turn the key to ignition. This is to prime the fuel lines. The fuel pump wont run until the engine is running first. The fuel pump is controlled by the engine ECU. If the fuel pump NEVER runs then there is a problem with the engine ECU or the fuel pump.

The fact that the airbags were deployed might be a factor here. Generally speaking that causes the engine ECU to shut down the engine. You have had the air bag ECU reset but there might be something else locking the engine out.
Have you tried unplugging the airbag module? It may not have been reset properly.

Try spraying starting fluid into the throttle body while cranking the engine. This will tell you if it's a fuel problem.

Sorry, but the new C3's are not my forte.