1.4 petrol cranks but will not start

Questions specifically about a Petrol powered Citroen C3 (usually engine or fuel related problems).
Forum rules
One question per topic.
Petrol engine related faults, like injectors, error codes, overheating.
You can post more topics if necessary, but only one question per topic.
My Name: mike323

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (53)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 55500
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hello, Please help! I have attached a diagnostic report from the Lexia tool. The ECU was sent to two companies for testing and no- fault was detected. Changed ignition coil , temp sensor, speed sensor, injector loom, injectors, but still the car won't start. Tried to start with quick start it just idled for a few seconds then went dead again. All wiring has been checked. After idling for a few seconds it came out of eco mode. But still won't start.
image.jpeg
CYLINDERS 1-4
CYLINDERS 1-4
ECU not locked by immo on a Citroen C3 Lexia diag
ECU not locked by immo on a Citroen C3 Lexia diag
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Mileage: 79984
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Welcome to the forum mike323
P0201 Citroen C3
P0201 Citroen C3
P0201 Injector or Injector loom short circuit to negative or open circuit if I read the lexia screen shot correctly.

I would suspect an injector, or the injector loom. There is a known fault where water from a leaking screen wash jet leaks onto an injector connection causing damage, the topic for this fault is https://citroenc3owners.com/petrol-c3/le ... -t584.html
mike323 wrote:Changed ignition coil , temp sensor, speed sensor, injector loom, injectors, but still the car won't start.
If you have changed all 4 injectors, the injector loom and tested the engine ECU, I would do a test to see if the ECU signal for the injectors is as Lexia says 'Injector or Injector loom short circuit to negative or open circuit' because there is more loom for the injector signal than just the injector loom. Use a multimeter to test the loom. Its suggested the loom is tested with a load, so also try testing for continuity with a 12v lamp and the battery.
mike323 wrote:All wiring has been checked.
You checked the continuity to the injectors from the ecu plug?
You checked for a short to negative on each of the injector control lines?
P0223 Citroen C3
P0223 Citroen C3
P0223 Accelerator pedal sensor signal 1 Short circuit to positive

Faulty throttle pedal or loom. Have you tried replacing the accelerator pedal? The engine won't run if there is an TPS (throttle position sensor) fault. Similar issues here https://citroenc3owners.com/petrol-c3/1- ... t1133.html including the advice to check the wiring behind the dash for the LHD conversion plug fault.
My Name: mike323

Year: 2003 (53)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Mileage: 55500

Thank you I will certainly retest again