Exhaust rear box and retaining strap

Questions specifically about a Diesel powered C3 (usually engine or fuel related problems)
Please provide as much description including adding photos directly to the topic or videos you have uploaded via youtube as possible.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Gearbox questions
Diesel engine related problems
Think: Diesel engine, diesel fuel system, diesel injectors and glow plugs
My Name: rs_pete

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No

Hopefully you will all forgive me two posts in one evening!

On rebuilding my C3 (see "C3 1.4 16V HDI Wont start (as in not cranking, but it did..)" question) I checked around to see if there was anything obvious it would fail its MOT on..
Nearside indicator playing up. Yup, normal pattern headlight with bulb holders made by Sun Pat so not unexpected..fixable.
All other lights, wipers horn etc good..

Underneath OK..ish apart from the exhaust rear box.
Big corrosion over rear underside of exhaust rear box and the strap hanger has rotted through..

Can someone point me towards a cheap supplier of parts please?

(The long version of my previous post involved a Pub, a Pubco called Enterprise Inns, and near bankruptcy which I am still recovering from so not much spare cash at present..)
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

rs_pete wrote:Underneath OK..ish apart from the exhaust rear box.
Big corrosion over rear underside of exhaust rear box and the strap hanger has rotted through..

Can someone point me towards a cheap supplier of parts please?
The rear hanger is here for about £15, a common problem... Easy fix, even removing the old one is easier than it should be.

There is a post about the rear hanger in this topic: diesel-c3-tips/diesels-rear-exhaust-han ... -t576.html

and there is a picture with a big white arrow, just in case you missed the rusty strap showing

You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)