Windscreen washer fuse location

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: Mikeandjudith

Can anyone help with the location of the windscreen washer fuse in a 2006 1400cc C3SX 5 door hatch. I'm hoping that replacing the fuse will cure my problem but as I do not have a manual I do not know what fuse to change.
My Name: C3CAR

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 140000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

Welcome to the Citroen C3 forum Mikeandjudith

If you have a first generation shape Citroen C3, then the fuse box you should be looking at is under the bonnet (the BSM):

Where to find the fuse boxes on a Citroen C3 are in this topic (click here).

and check fuses:
F7 20A Headlamp washer
F14 10A Windscreen wash pump - Front
F17 30A Windscreen wipers - Front

Citroen C3 2002 engine bay fuse box diagram
Citroen C3 2002 engine bay fuse box diagram
All the engine fuses for 2002-2006 are here (click)

Later generation C3 (post 2006) fuse for the wipers will be under the bonnet again (the BSM)

Check fuses:
F12 30A Wipers
F3 10A Screen wash
Citroen C3 2006 engine bay fuse box layout
Citroen C3 2006 engine bay fuse box layout

All the engine bay fuses for 2006 to 2009 are here (click)

It's always worth have a pack of spare fuses in the car, you can get a full kit of the most used sizes for the C3 from Amazon (click here) for the kit.
My Name: Mikeandjudith

Thanks for the information regarding which fuses to check, however, as I do not have a manual I do not know which number fuse is which. I really need a picture identifying the fuse numbers.
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

Mikeandjudith wrote:I really need a picture identifying the fuse numbers.
I am rather surprised that the numbers are not embossed in the moulding (like the previous version car) or embossed in the underside of the lid.

I have uploaded a layout diagram of the citroen C3 fuse box in the engine bay for late model cars here:

Hope this is enough help. You never said what problem you are getting with your wipers?
Good Luck
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)