Side protection Moulding

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: mikesimp19

Contributor

Hey all again, I seem to be spending a lot of time asking questions here.
So my next one is regarding the doors. When looking at the doors on the outside of my 07 c3 we can see the protective mouldings, I am wanting to wrap these. So my question, had anyone had these off before? is it just a matter of popping clips? or is it a much bigger job.

Any answers regarding this, and of course images would be great. No worries if not.

Thanks again in advance.
Mike

I still have pictures to upload of the radio unit, People were asking questions regarding wire colours.
Also I had asked about the headlights, I have decided to roll with the night breakers that had been suggested to me. So I wont be able to advise about the higher powered H7 + H1's.
Next weekend I am working with the car, so I shall get some images uploaded then.