Removing Boot Interior Trim

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: wiltshire

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 40000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hi All,

I've got a really annoying rattling coming from the plastic trim on the inside of the boot (the bit that covers the lock). I'm assuming that this is held on with clips and that maybe some of them have broken which is causing the noise. I've had a look but not quite sure how to remove the panel without breaking something. Can anyone advise please?

Thanks
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Hello wiltshire
wiltshire wrote:I've got a really annoying rattling coming from the plastic trim on the inside of the boot (the bit that covers the lock). I'm assuming that this is held on with clips and that maybe some of them have broken which is causing the noise. I've had a look but not quite sure how to remove the panel without breaking something. Can anyone advise please?
I assume you meant the lock on the boot lid and not the catch on the body of the car :)
Citroen C3 Boot plastics removal
Citroen C3 Boot plastics removal
Clips need a lever ;)

The images came from here https://citroenc3owners.com/citroen-c3-q ... -t376.html and https://citroenc3owners.com/citroen-c3-q ... -t781.html