Remove interior drivers panel

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: jamsie

Contributor

Any photos on how to remove drivers side interior panel on 2010 vtr c3. Removed 3 screws plus door handle cover and loosened heg screws but unable to remove panel
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

https://citroenc3owners.com/citroen-c3-t ... -t160.html
The post above covers early models, but I bet its very similar to later models.

You didn't mention this bit:
The panel is now held on by plastic clips around the edges and hooked in a lip on the top edge.
Unpop the clips (prepare to break a few) and lift the panel upward to remove it.
So, I guess that's the bit you are missing.

(The clips are between the door and door panel, all around the edge, give them a tug to remove - or buy a special tool)
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)
My Name: jamsie

Contributor

Thank you had a look but front door panel on the 2010 seems to be different
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

I had a look at the diagram for the front door panel fixing on a 2010 Citroen C3 and I stand by my original statement:
https://citroenc3owners.com/citroen-c3-t ... -t160.html
The post above covers early models, but I bet its very similar to later models.
I see two torx headed screws inside the door handle, 2 socket cap screws on the door edge, near the lock and a third screw under the 'drinks holder' in the door. There are a couple of plastic clips too (but not as many as the 2002 or 2006 citroen C3).

Citroen had quite a range of interior trim options for the 2010, so maybe you have an option that has different fixings.
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)
My Name: Mark47

Model: C3 2009-2013, New shape (A51)
Year: 2011 (61)
Engine Size: I dont know
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 4000
Trim Level: Vibe
Gearbox: SensoDrive

To remove the door panel on later model C3s, 2009 and up, you will need two paint scrapers, two credit cards, and a fairly long flat screwdriver as shown on the photo.
First you will have removed the window winder handle, the door handle and its two screws, and the two screws in the panel edges.

Feed a scraper under the plastic panel edge at the bottom of the door. By lifting the first scraper you can feed the second scraper in to the rear of the first. Feed a credit card under each scraper. Spread the scrapers apart by about a hands width. The tension in the panel will hold them in place. The credit cards will prevent the door being scratched when you use the screwdriver to lift the panel away from the door. On the photo of the door with the panel removed you will see four white plastic retaining pegs, a fifth is on the right of the speaker. The intent is to lift the edge of the panel between two pegs, preferably at the bottom edge, first with the screwdriver between card and scraper, and then to get two hands under the plastic panel. When your hands are as close to each peg as you can bear, wrench the panel away from the door. It might help to have a colleague hold the door open.

With luck the panel will come free, or you might break a peg, or a finger, but probably not break the panel.
Citroen C3 Door Panel Removal
Citroen C3 Door Panel Removal
tools to remove the citroen C3 door panel
tools to remove the citroen C3 door panel