Rear light top nut covers ?

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: sultan-pepper

Model: C3 2006-2009, Facelift model
Year: 2007 (07)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 46
Trim Level: Desire
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No

Hi new to forum and am looking for some advice am in motor trade and have drawn a blank with main dealer on this ?
Am looking for the red colour coded caps that cover the top nut that secures the rear light ? Please see attached picture am willing to purchase if anybody has any ?
Thanks in advance.

Citroen C3 Rear light top nut covers
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

sultan-pepper wrote:Hi new to forum and am looking for some advice am in motor trade and have drawn a blank with main dealer on this ?
Am looking for the red colour coded caps that cover the top nut that secures the rear light ? Please see attached picture am willing to purchase if anybody has any ?
Thanks in advance.
Its called a screw cover and has a citroen part number 6351Q1, which may mean your citroen dealer can source some.
sultan-pepper wrote:
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)

Hi thanks for reply have ordered from Citroen main dealer and they have come black and according to main dealer that is the only colour available ??
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

sultan-pepper wrote:Hi thanks for reply have ordered from Citroen main dealer and they have come black and according to main dealer that is the only colour available ??
Oh, how strange, black is the new red?

How about from someone breaking their C3 for parts? have a look here, on ebay? Postage would be cheap :)
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)

Spoke to around 10 breakers on eBay sent emails even sent a part finder request and nothing heard back ?