Passengers headlight not working

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension

link the or not ????

Link headlights
No votes
Reset BSI
50%
Book into Citroen
50%

Total votes: 2
My Name: Euphiesman

Model: C3 2006-2009, Facelift model
Year: 2006 (06)
Engine Size: 1.6
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 55000
Trim Level: Touch
Gearbox: Automatic PRND
DPF: No

Hi my passengers side headlight doesn't work, new fuse, new bulb .... even swapped them over from drivers side to check.

I don't have a radio code so done really want to do the manual reset of the bsi :cry:

I was wondering if i could splice into the wires for the drivers headlight and link the with the passengers side .... ie 1 relay (bsi thingy) and 1 fuse for both headlights ....

Or if anyone had any other ideas what to do :?
My Name: C3CAR

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 140000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

Welcome to the forum, Euphiesman
Euphiesman wrote:I don't have a radio code so done really want to do the manual reset of the bsi :cry:
There is no radio code you need to reset the BSI.
Euphiesman wrote:Hi my passengers side headlight doesn't work, new fuse, new bulb .... even swapped them over from drivers side to check.
Probably the engine bay fuse box (BSM), although removing (and replacing with new) the fuses for the lights can do the trick. You can replace the BSM quite easily, there is a guide to it here, follow instructions for accessing MAXI fuses ;)

fuses: https://citroenc3owners.com/citroen-c3-t ... -t157.html

Euphiesman wrote:I was wondering if i could splice into the wires for the drivers headlight and link the with the passengers side .... ie 1 relay (bsi thingy) and 1 fuse for both headlights ....
I would expect the BSM to blow fuses or melt parts inside if you double the load on its parts.