Open door warning signal

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: 1981malta

Model: Other
Year: 2021 (21)
Engine Size: 1.2
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 14000
Trim Level: Flair
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: EB2F PureTech 3-Cylinder (82 PS)

I just bought the new C3 (2021 model)and I cannot understand how the warning signals that indicates an open door work. That is sometime a small warning signal lights up on the dashboard and some times an image appears on the touch screen. I checked on the manual but there is no information. Thus can someone help me understand what is happening please?
My Name: Ozvtr

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (53)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Mileage: 80000
Trim Level: Other
Gearbox: Automatic PRND
LHD or RHD: RHD
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

If you are confused about where/why the symbols are popping up, doesn't seem that anyone here knows what is going on either. Being a brand new car, I would see if the dealer can shed any light on the subject.
My Name: 1981malta

Model: Other
Year: 2021 (21)
Engine Size: 1.2
Mileage: 14000
Trim Level: Flair
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: EB2F PureTech 3-Cylinder (82 PS)

Just went to dealer and he told me that it's not a fault but its the way how the car is programed. In fact the cars that he has in the showroom do the same thing. However he also gave me the option to have my car checked when I take it for the first service. He was not able to explain what one needs to do in order to make the image appear on screen and I did not figured it yet.