Need C3 I-gen FL wiring diagram

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: EmiteR

Model: C3 2006-2009, Facelift model
Year: 2006 (06)
Engine Size: 1.1
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 30000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No

Hi guys!
Actually, I'm not an owner of Citroen C3, it's my mother's car. But I service this car all the time.
Unfortunately my mother's car has no extra options - it's empty like a drum :) And there's no way to change it to something more comfortable, so I'm trying to put there some extra options by my own.
First of all I started with brakes. I have already prepared kit for front vented brakes (from HDI or 1,6 - I don't actually know) and now I'm waiting for parts for rear disk brakes kit. And all of these needs an ABS system. I've already found all the ABS parts, but there is only issue with ABS wiring. I can't find any wirirng diagrams for that car at all :(

So, if anyone has wiring diagrams or knows where to download it - please share whith me! I (and I think - not only me) would be grateful for that!
Thanks!

PS sorry for my english - I'm from Ukraine :)
Stop being a pussy and turn up the boost.
Blow-off and blow-job are not the same things.
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

EmiteR wrote:And all of these needs an ABS system.
I don't see why the discs need ABS. ABS is an optional extra and not required for disc brakes to work.

The Haynes Manual for the C3 does cover the ABS system.
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)
My Name: EmiteR

Model: C3 2006-2009, Facelift model
Year: 2006 (06)
Engine Size: 1.1
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 30000
Trim Level: VTR+

Arfur Dent, it's not connected directly. I'll try to explain.
There is a difference between brake master cylinders in vehicles with ABS and without it. In vehicles with ABS BMC has 22.4mm (or something like that) cylinder diameter and without ABS - 20.6mm. It affects on a quantity of brake fluid pushed through it. From the other side we have differenced between brake caliper diameters: on vehicles with solid disks there are 48mm front calipers and on vehicles with vented disks - there are 54mm calipers. Rear brakes also differ: in rear drums we have 20.6mm 2-way brake cylinders, but rear disk calipers are lot more capable having 38mm diameter.
Other words - for more capable brake calipers we need more productive BMC. We can't just put vented front calipers and rear disk brakes on 20.6 BMS coz it will cause very soft and uninformative brake pedal. From other side - You can't just put 22.4 BMC instead of 20.6. BMC without ABS has 4 outputs and BMC with ABS - only 2.

From the other side, there's a human factor. More powerfull brakes require more skilled driver to operate. And You've never seen my mother trying to stop the car urgently :) She's like a drifter burning huge clouds of smoke :) So I want to make her car safer installing ABS.

What about the Hayens manual - I've heard it's a good manual but unfortunately I'm not able to buy anything on Amazon or Ebay - there are a lot if issues with shipping to Ukraine. So the easiest way - is to download the wiring diagrams.
Stop being a pussy and turn up the boost.
Blow-off and blow-job are not the same things.