Gear selector trim part number required

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: anotherc3noob

Model: C3 2006-2009, Facelift model
Year: 2008 (08)
Engine Size: 1.4
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 185000
Trim Level: Rhythm
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 diesel (70 PS)

Afternoon all

Long time reader (thanks for all the useful info) but first time I've had a problem I cant find already answered.

I had to do some work on my gearbox recently that required access to the underside of the gear gaiter, sadly while removing the trim I have cracked the plastic retaining ring that secures the gaiter to the centre console. After a few hours of google-fu I am unable to find the partnumber for a replacement.

If anyone could share a partnumber or good search term that would lead me to the part number I would really appreciate it as I keep coming up blank.

Thanks
My Name: C3CAR

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 140000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

anotherc3noob wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:53 pm Afternoon all

Long time reader (thanks for all the useful info) but first time I've had a problem I cant find already answered.

I had to do some work on my gearbox recently that required access to the underside of the gear gaiter, sadly while removing the trim I have cracked the plastic retaining ring that secures the gaiter to the centre console. After a few hours of google-fu I am unable to find the partnumber for a replacement.

If anyone could share a partnumber or good search term that would lead me to the part number I would really appreciate it as I keep coming up blank.

Thanks

Hi

Please take a photo of your broken part, on its own and in situ, then attach the photos by following these instructions so it can be seen what you are looking for.