front and rear fog lights

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: billy

i have bought a 2002 c3 and can't cancel out my front or rear fog lights after switching on i have no manuel so the only way is to kill all lights and start again. im not sure how to put them off and have tried all combinations on stalk and wonder if its faulty.... how should it be done
My Name: C3CAR

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 140000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

Hello billy, Welcome to the Citroen C3 owners forum!

There is a sleeve around the left stalk that rotates around the stalk, this is used to switch on/off the fog lights.

Front and rear fog light switch on a Citroen C3
Front and rear fog light switch on a Citroen C3

Rotate the switch away from you to switch on the front fog lights, it springs back to its home position,
then rotate it again to switch on the rear fog lights, it springs back to its home position,
to switch off the rear fog lights rotate the switch in the opposite direction (towards you), allow it to return home then
rotate the switch in the opposite direction (towards you) again to switch off the front fog lights.

If the car doesn't follow these instructions, depending on the age of the car, you are probably looking at a com2000 problem, you can find replacement here - COM 2000 Stalk Control on ebay. Match the part number from yours with the ones in the listings.
My Name: billy

Many thanks for a speedy reply... I think my stalk is faulty i'll have it checked. Thanks