Fog light stays on

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: borsiin

Model: C3 2013-2017 Facelift A51
Year: 2012 (62)
Engine Size: 1.4
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 2000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: EGS - electronic 6 speed
DPF: Yes

Came out from work today and my left front fog light was on. Strange i thought and drove home. The fog light still refuses to turn off. Tried fog light ON on the stalk and both lights come on. When turned OFF the right one turns off while the left one is still on.

Tried removing fuses in both the engine bay area and the ones in the drivers compartment but no fuse is listed for the fog lights in the manual and i did not find the right one. So desperate to not flatten the battery over night i removed the bulb.

So WTF is happening? Why on earth did the left fog light decide to be always on? :?:

C3 1,4HDI EGS 2013
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Hi borsiin, welcome to the forum.

You could try fuse no. 4 (20A) in the engine bay, worth a try as front fogs aren't mentioned in my manual either..

https://citroenc3owners.com/citroen-c3-t ... -t494.html

As for why its on, could be a short circuit through some damaged wiring? Has any work been done on it recently, or maybe water got in somewhere it shouldn't, but that's uncommon for such a young car.