Drivers side electric window and electric wing mirrors nor working

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: headcookie

Model: C3 2006-2009, Facelift model
Year: 2007 (57)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 80000
Trim Level: Cool Summer
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No

Hi, I have just noticed that my drivers side window is not working and also the wing mirror adjustment switch isn't working either, I am sure I have had this problem before, but my ex partner sorted it. I can't remember what we did i.e fuses.I know there is a fuse in the glove box but the left hanside window is working, so Ithink itcan't be that. my other fuse box is located to the right of the engine, as you look from the front of the car, but i have no diagram as to say which is which fuse. Any helo will be much appreciated. Thank you
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Welcome to the forum headcookie,
I know there is a fuse in the glove box but the left hanside window is working, so I think it can't be that.
There is an extra, hidden fuse box (the 2007 has a hidden fuse box). You can see the fuse box locations and the descriptions of the circuits protected in these links.

Fuse box locations on the C3 and the hidden glove box one on the 2007

Fuse ratings and circuits protected for the 2007

If the diagrams have blank spaces in the descriptions of the fuses, check these fuses too :)

There is an extra, hidden fuse box (the 2007 has a hidden fuse box). You can see the fuse box locations and the descriptions of the circuits protected in these links.
I have the fuse box in the engine bay, but not sure which fise is which, even looking on the list provided via the link, there is no mention of window and wing mirrors, i have located the one in the glove box, but there is only one fuse in there and it seems ok, is there another hidden fuse box, and where/how do i locate it, thank you
My Name: alsie2

Experienced Member
Year: 2008 (08)
Mileage: 37
Trim Level: Cachet

The hidden fuse box is underneath the glove box beyond or to the left of bonnet release and behind a pulldown cover. This subject has been well covered of late in the forum and suggest you search in there.
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Citroen C3 2002 to 2009 Engine Bay Fuse Box Location

its exactly where alsie2 said, above ;)

Just check each fuse until you find the faulty one, if there are no faulty ones, then the problem lies elsewhere. If you do find the fuse, let us know which one it was please :D

If the fuses are ok, then it could be a wiring problem from the BSI up to the door.

A tip for testing fuses is to remove them, test them with a multimeter and replace them one at a time. Multimeter testing is much more reliable then a visual inspection.

A multimeter with a clear display, ideal for testing fuses, and can cost less than £20 or even cheaper on ebay

multimeter for testing Citroen C3
multimeter for testing Citroen C3

thank you all for your help, will check at the weekend now and will let you know the outome, thanks again for your help