Driver's Seat!

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: MrsZoidberg

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 80000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hi! I am new to this forum and also new to driving - i passed last week!
Anywho for some reason the seat pump does not work :( it's like it is stiff and very hard to do. I need my seat pumped but not able to do so :( if anyone can help me like is there a particular way to do it? Or shall i just take it to a garage?
Thanks for reading and hopefully someone will help me :(((
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Congrats on passing your test, and welcome to the forum!

I understand your problem.

Its not possible to raise the C3 drivers seat while sat on it. (well on the early shape model C3 at least)

Lifting the lever while sat on the seat lowers the seat height. Getting out of the car and lifting the lever raises the seat (quickly).

On a right hand drive car, sat in the drivers seat, its the lever on the right of the seat that adjusts the seat height.