Anyone used this company for wheel trims ?

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: keved

Top Contributor
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (53)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 108000
Trim Level: Desire
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No

Looking to get a set of 14inch Milan wheel trims ( part 5416F4), which are around £75 from dealer.
I saw an Italian company called "WheelTrims" on the ebay offering what appears to be identical looking trims (inc the centre citroen logo) at half the price .. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Wheel-cover ... 0856933443
Anyone bought any trims from them that can vouch for the look + quality ?
My Name: C3CAR

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 140000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

Welcome to the forum keved
a set of 14inch Milan wheel trims ( part 5416F4), which are around £75 from dealer.
That sounds like a mark up going on there, I guess that's the full retail price, shocking for a couple of bits of plastic.
Anyone bought any trims from them that can vouch for the look + quality ?
I have not used this company but I had a quick look at their ebay feedback, complaints are about very slow delivery time and a lack of communication by the company. I didn't see complaints about the quality of the products, just shoddy customer service and a poor choice of courier - well it looks like they come from Italy.