any one got a copy of torque obd2 software for pc

Questions not related to the fuel type, like Manual Gearbox, Body Work, Lights, Interior trim and Seats, Steering, Brakes, Beeping, Wheels and Tyres to be asked in this topic only.

Audio has its own section - see further down the page.

Please provide as much information as you think may be relevant like recent work on the car and you can attach photographs directly to your topic using the form below the text box.
Forum rules
One question per topic.
No Engine questions
Think: Manual Gearbox, Seats, Bodywork, Lighting, Interior, A/C, Heater, Wheels, Steering, Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
My Name: detectorjohn

Contributor
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 130000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No

Hi I don't know if this is the right place on the forum to ask if any one has got a copy of torque obd2 software for pc I can look at?

Regards John
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Year: 2003 (03)
Mileage: 79984
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

detectorjohn wrote:Hi I don't know if this is the right place on the forum to ask if any one has got a copy of torque obd2 software for pc I can look at?

Regards John
Hello John, I was under the impression that torque by Ian Hawkins was for android only?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... torquefree

If you install Torque on your android phone/tablet you will also need one of these BT OBD2 readers.

My Name: detectorjohn

Contributor
Year: 2002 (02)
Mileage: 130000

Thanks for the reply Sorry yes
It is looking that way! it is blue tooth and it looks like Torque is written specifically as an android app, I have the OBD2 Bluetooth device and my friend has an android phone the has downloaded the app the light version!
the reason i was asking was my laptop has a blue tooth card in it and i would not of had to bother him if we get another light up on the dash?
I use a Iphone so will have to get the Wifi version but it looks like you can not get Torque for the Iphone the app is EOBD- Facile I don't know what it is like maybe someone on here has used them?

ATB John
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Year: 2003 (03)
Mileage: 79984
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

detectorjohn wrote:I use a Iphone so will have to get the Wifi version but it looks like you can not get Torque for the Iphone the app is EOBD- Facile I don't know what it is like maybe someone on here has used them?
I have never used, EOBD Facile, its on iTunes so you could just download it and see what it's like

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/eobd-fa ... d713921569

With only 12 reviews for EOBD - Facile, I don't think you will come across many people that use it.

detectorjohn wrote:my laptop has a blue tooth card in it and i would not of had to bother him if we get another light up on the dash?
You could try some software on your laptop to connect to the car, as you already have the OBD reader and the laptop. The Bluetooth ELM327 OBD reader copies often come with a CD of PC software to communicate with the car.

But you can't beat the lexia hardware and software clone for diagnosing and reading faults on the Citroen C3. ;)