Sensodrive just stays on D

If you have Automatic gearbox problems or issues that would only affect an Auto, please ask here.

Please provide as much information as possible including photos you have taken and uploaded directly to the topic.
Forum rules
One question per topic about an Auto or semi-auto gearbox can be posted in this section
No engine questions
Think: Auto not changing up or down, snowflake/sport flashing, flappy paddles, actuator fault and sensodrive not changing gear.
My Name: Dr Mark Henry

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2005 (05)
Engine Size: 1.4
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 112107
Trim Level: SX
Gearbox: SensoDrive
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hello gents, i bought a c3 2005 1.4 SX sensodrive, it drives fine but when i put the gearbox on the M to use the sensodrive it just stays displaying D as if it is on the D and the + and - don't do any changes.

It used to work fine for a few days then gradually not work for sometimes and not at all, any idea what could that be please?🙏
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Dr Mark Henry wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:13 pm Hello gents, i bought a c3 2005 1.4 SX sensodrive, it drives fine but when i put the gearbox on the M to use the sensodrive it just stays displaying D as if it is on the D and the + and - don't do any changes.

It used to work fine for a few days then gradually not work for sometimes and not at all, any idea what could that be please?🙏
The gear selector my be faulty - that's the 'gear stick'. You can test and diagnose these with lexia tool (info here).