semi automatic not changing down to 1st

If you have Automatic gearbox problems or issues that would only affect an Auto, please ask here.

Please provide as much information as possible including photos you have taken and uploaded directly to the topic.
Forum rules
One question per topic about an Auto or semi-auto gearbox can be posted in this section
No engine questions
Think: Auto not changing up or down, snowflake/sport flashing, flappy paddles, actuator fault and sensodrive not changing gear.
My Name: g4jnw

Contributor
Model: C3 2009-2013, New shape (A51)
Year: 2013 (13)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 45000
Trim Level: Airdream+
Gearbox: SensoDrive
DPF: Yes
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

I have a CITROEN C3 VTR+ E-HDI 70 AIRDREAM 2013 and its been ok up to recently its started not changing down from 2nd to first which is dangerous at roundabouts, it will change ok with the paddles though, its only in automatic mode.
Doesn't happen all the time any ideas please as the car has only done 35k.
I have it serviced every year.

I wonder if it may get worse or even if its something to do with the hot weather?
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

g4jnw wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:29 pm I have a CITROEN C3 VTR+ E-HDI 70 AIRDREAM 2013 and its been ok up to recently its started not changing down from 2nd to first which is dangerous at roundabouts, it will change ok with the paddles though, its only in automatic mode.
Doesn't happen all the time any ideas please as the car has only done 35k.
I have it serviced every year.

I wonder if it may get worse or even if its something to do with the hot weather?
I would take it in to a Citroen approved garage to have the codes read and a check over to see what is going wrong.

Things don't often get better by themselves and do generally get worse.

I don't think the UK weather is an issue, there are countries that have the C3 and have much more extreme weather than ours.
My Name: g4jnw

Contributor
Model: C3 2009-2013, New shape (A51)
Year: 2013 (13)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 45000
Trim Level: Airdream+
Gearbox: SensoDrive
DPF: Yes

Yes i'll do that, it hasn't done it this week so unless its thrown up a code im not sure what it may be.
Its due a service in September and an MOT so ill do that all at the same time.

Just wondered if anyone else had ever had this issue but lack of replies says not so.