Help

If you have Automatic gearbox problems or issues that would only affect an Auto, please ask here.

Please provide as much information as possible including photos you have taken and uploaded directly to the topic.
Forum rules
One question per topic about an Auto or semi-auto gearbox can be posted in this section
No engine questions
Think: Auto not changing up or down, snowflake/sport flashing, flappy paddles, actuator fault and sensodrive not changing gear.
My Name: Keri88

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2004 (54)
Engine Size: I dont know
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 80000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: I don't know
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

So here's my problem...
Last weekend the car goes wrong ,RAC conform it's the clutch actuator .. I had this fixed last year in may.. anyway I get the part and get to a garage. The car now won't start and also the diagnostics machine is not recognising the car.
When the car was collected to go to garage the pick up guy was messing around with the gear stick up and down in tears ( not past 2 ) then the line appeared and car wouldn't turn on..

The garage are useless and aren't helping.. any suggestions please
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Keri88 wrote:car now won't start and also the diagnostics machine is not recognising the car.
I would check all the fuses and the battery connections.

Do you have any working electrical services - lights, horn, wipers etc?

Does the car turn over or click, click, click or just dead on the turn of the key?