Abs light and snowflake symbol

If you have Automatic gearbox problems or issues that would only affect an Auto, please ask here.

Please provide as much information as possible including photos you have taken and uploaded directly to the topic.
Forum rules
One question per topic about an Auto or semi-auto gearbox can be posted in this section
No engine questions
Think: Auto not changing up or down, snowflake/sport flashing, flappy paddles, actuator fault and sensodrive not changing gear.
My Name: Sarah1978

Model: C3 Pluriel - with or without roof
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.6
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 90000
Trim Level: NA
Gearbox: SensoDrive
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hi all :D my citroen c3 pluriel semi automatic 2003 abs light keeps coming on its seems 2 come on when I go over bumps or pot holes but then when I turn car off and on it goes off but yesterday the snowflake symbol comes on after the abs light now and wont go down into 1st ? But it drives ok in semi automatic using paddles and gear stick ? Any1 know what cud be causing this 2 happen ? Thanks all >>
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

Sarah1978 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:07 am Hi all :D my citroen c3 pluriel semi automatic 2003 abs light keeps coming on its seems 2 come on when I go over bumps or pot holes but then when I turn car off and on it goes off but yesterday the snowflake symbol comes on after the abs light now and wont go down into 1st ? But it drives ok in semi automatic using paddles and gear stick ? Any1 know what cud be causing this 2 happen ? Thanks all >>
Does the speedo misbehave too?

You could well have a failing abs wheel sensor, this would affect the ABS and the Gearbox.

You can diagnose this with the lexia tool

You can find out about the lexia here
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)