Lexia, which one to get for a Pluriel?

Help with sourcing, buying, installing and using Lexia, Diagbox and OBD2 for a Citroen C3.
Diagbox or Lexia errors, software and hardware problems.
OBD2 Bluetooth and apps, laptops and software.
No car questions here, just the diagnostics equipment
Forum rules
Questions regarding installing and using Lexia, Diagbox or OBD2 for the Citroen C3

No camera photos, please use ONLY SCREENSHOT captures on Lexia or Diagbox

OBD2 may use camera photos.

NO CAR QUESTIONS.
My Name: ollyoke

Model: C3 Pluriel - with or without roof
Year: 2004 (04)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 107000
Trim Level: NA
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

hello all
im new to the c3`s and got my self a plurial 1.4hdi on a 04 plate with a few problems and was wondering which lexia diagnostics to get any help would be appreciated .
thanks olly
My Name: C3CAR

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 140000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

ollyoke wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:59 pm hello all
im new to the c3`s and got my self a plurial 1.4hdi on a 04 plate with a few problems and was wondering which lexia diagnostics to get any help would be appreciated .
thanks olly
Hi olly,

On the 04 plate, any lexia will work, but if you may buy another Citroen model in the future then I suggest this one (ebay) with good feedback, a level of support and many units sold.
the eBay vendor wrote:you can be sure that you will get the best help you can get. We will give you a well written guidebook (in English – not in Russian like many other sellers) with step by step easy to follow instructions. If for any reason you still have problems with installation then we can connect with your computer using Teamviwer and help you with installation.
You will need a laptop to run the software part on.

There is a lexia topic here with some reading material here that can help you install the software part on your windows laptop.