Front wiper test with lexia not working

Help with sourcing, buying, installing and using Lexia, Diagbox and OBD2 for a Citroen C3.
Diagbox or Lexia errors, software and hardware problems.
OBD2 Bluetooth and apps, laptops and software.
No car questions here, just the diagnostics equipment
My Name: pauljbl

Contributor
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (02)
Engine Size: I dont know
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 80000
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)

Hi
I have bought a lexia device and have tested all the tests with it and all works apart from the front wiper test. It does nothing when activated. The wipers do work though from the steering wheel as normal. Wondered why the lexia test won't make them work. Rear wiper works from the lexia test.
Anyone have any ideas?
My Name: Ozvtr

Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (53)
Engine Size: 1.4 (8v)
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 80000
Trim Level: Other
Gearbox: Automatic PRND
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

I tried mine.
BSI actuator test, front wipers low speed, works.
Sorry I have no idea. Got the right RPO number? Try a different revision of diagbox? Try Peugeot planet?
In 2005 there was an upgrade for the sensodrive gearboxes that disabled the cruise control. BUT a bug in that revision of LEXIA lost the cruise control configuration control options. So there are some c2's and C3's to this day running around with cruise controls that don't work because of a software bug! Later configurations of LEXIA could fix it but people are just lazy.
Mine shows a few tests of items that my car doesn't have like turning the ESP light on and off. No ESP or button on my car and option correct in the settings. OH! I just realized, I didn't see if the light came on in the dash! Oh, well irrelevant anyway.