Which section should I post my question in?

A section with information on how to use the forum. Adding images, quoting text, topic notifications and instructions. Stop here before your first post :)
Forum rules
How do I use the C3 forum?

Information on how to use the forum. No Citroen C3 questions here please
My Name: Administrator

Contributor

Which section should I post my question in?

One Question per topic please.

You should choose the most relevant topic related to your Question.

The topic options and examples are given below (clickable).

Lexia and Diagbox Questions
Ask questions about the suitability of Lexia or Diagbox and a particular fault or vehicle. Ask for help with Diagbox or Lexia error codes and error messages. Don't ask about the P codes found with Lexia or Diagbox, there are better places for car questions (see below).

Questions about a Citroen C3 not related to the fuel type
An example of the correct question to post here are for Wheels and Tyres or Doors and Locks, seats, steering, controls and manual gearboxes.

The exceptions are the Pluriel that has some specific Roof and Rear Windows and this has its own section here

and the Audio Systems of all the Citroen C3 because they have their own section here.

Questions about a Petrol powered Citroen C3
Petrol engine faults like fuel, injectors, spark plugs, servicing, engine noises, fuel leaks or smells. Error codes (OBD codes) and anything that is specific to the Petrol powered C3. If its a general question and not fuel related please see the topic above.

Questions about a Diesel powered Citroen C3
Diesel engine specific faults like Injectors, servicing, engine noises, fuel leaks or smells. Error codes (OBD codes) and anything that is specific to the Diesel powered C3. If its a general question and not fuel related please see the top topic.

Questions about a Citroen C3 Automatic Gearbox
Automatic and Semi-Automatic 'sensodrive' gearbox questions. If you have an automatic gearbox or sensodrive clutch actuator question, then this is where is should be.

Questions about Audio (ICE) in a Citroen C3

Audio Questions, no matter which fuel or gearbox the car has. This topic is for all the Audio (In Car Entertainment) Question.

Questions about a Citroen C3 Pluriel

Questions relating to the folding roof or rear windows of a Pluriel would be very happy here. If you have a Pluriel but have an engine fault, find the correct fuel type from above or if you have a non engine question, e.g 'Tyres' then look for Questions about a Citroen C3 not related to the fuel type above.

Forum Assistance
If you need assistance on using the forum (not a car question), for example; you can't upload an image or have received an error message while visiting the C3 forum, then please post in Forum Assistance area.

Questions are not to be posted in the 'Tips' sections.

Car questions are not to be posted in 'Forum Assistance'.

Next read is How do I post a question on the forum?