How to attach images to the forum

A section with information on how to use the forum. Adding images, quoting text, topic notifications and instructions. Stop here before your first post :)
Forum rules
How do I use the C3 forum?

Information on how to use the forum. No Citroen C3 questions here please
My Name: Administrator

Contributor

Redirected from https://citroenc3owners.com/how2attach.html

How to attach images to the forum:

When you are Posting a new topic or replying to an existing topic, attach pictures from your device by using the 'Attachment' and 'Add files' buttons below.
add an image to the forum
add an image to the forum
Browse to the location of the image and select it. e.g. My Pictures, Gallery or Album
adding an image to the forum
adding an image to the forum
Adding a good description of the image can help. e.g 'Broken spring' or 'screen shot of error code P100'

Wait for the file to upload with the green status bar, then a green tick will appear under status.

Click 'Place inline' to automatically place the code for your image into your post

You can select multiple photos during the selection or add them by repeatedly pressing 'Add files' for each upload.

Place the cursor where you want to image to appear, then press 'Place inline' for each image you have uploaded.

Keep file sizes and image resolutions down to improve upload speed, you can crop or resize before uploading to avoid problems.

Image links will be removed
My Name: Administrator

Contributor

If you are using your phone to take a picture and add it directly to the forum then follow the instructions above but select 'camera' or 'Take Photo or Video' and the camera app will appear.

Rotate the camera phone to LANDSCAPE and take a picture, like this:

Use phone in LANDSCAPE mode for photos on the C3 forum.
Use phone in LANDSCAPE mode for photos on the C3 forum.

The image will upload in full resolution and this may take time on 4G but more quickly on wifi.

Wait until the file completes the upload and then add a description and click 'place inline'

For iPhone users you may need to " go to settings->privacy->camera and enable safari" to allow image uploads through safari.