Forum    FAQ 
HPI C3 Recalls Parts at MicksGarage.com Get C3 Tyres Use EuroCarParts Discount Code 'C3OWNER' Get a Confused.com insurance quote visit eBay  

Search the C3 Owners forum for:

Forum rules

Only post questions here about Automatic, Sensodrive or flappy paddle problems, like Sport and Snow flashing, not selecting gears (Safe Mode) or an overheating clutch actuator warning.
Other questions can be asked HERE

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fitting a Mini Cooper clutch to a C3 sensodrive??
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:21 pm 
Group: Member

About my C3

Hi all, first post :) and this one is going to get technical. Car is a 2003 C3 1.6 Sensodrive and now I've sorted its software issues the clutch is slipping. Might have something to do with my driving style *blushes* but time to think about chainging it (130k km on the clock - original clutch).

I've done plenty of research, and knowing that they share the same basic gearbox with the 2002 - 2004 Mini Cooper (non-S) things get interesting. I have a Cooper clutch and flywheel (long story) and it reads the same as the Citroen clutch - 200mm disc, 21mm x 18T plate etc etc etc. The numbers are looking good.

Question is, has anyone tried fitting a Cooper clutch to a Citroen?

Post subject: Fitting a Mini Cooper clutch to a C3 sensodrive?? continues below this advertising post.
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:32 am 
  • User Control Panel
  • Private message

Advertising Post

The topic 'Fitting a Mini Cooper clutch to a C3 sensodrive??' continues below.
  • Delete post
  • Report this post
  • Warn user
  • Information
 Post subject: Re: Fitting a Mini Cooper clutch to a C3 sensodrive??
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 pm 
Group: Guru
Guru

About my C3

Hi dsakko, welcome to the forum.

My advice is find the part number of the clutch you have and see if it cross references with the citroen equivalent. If the part numbers check out, you have a match.

Post subject: Re: Fitting a Mini Cooper clutch to a C3 sensodrive??
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:32 am 
  • User Control Panel
  • Private message

Advertising Post

• Delete post
  • Report this post
  • Warn user
  • Information

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]