Aircross - buying, questions

Help and assistance for when you are looking to buy a Citroen C3
(Citroen C3 for sale)
Forum rules
Buying a Citroen C3?
Do you have some questions for C3 owners or would like some pre-purchase advice?
Ask your buying a Citroen C3 questions here :)
My Name: Whitebeard

Model: C3 Picasso
Year: 2018 (68)
Engine Size: 1.2
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 10
Trim Level: Flair
Gearbox: Automatic PRND
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: EB2DT-EB2ADT PureTech 3-Cylinder (110 PS)

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I'm changing from a Skoda Yeti SE Outdoor 1.2 TSI with a DSG gearbox to a C3 Aircross Flair with the 1.2 petrol engine and the auto gearbox in . I have 3 questions...

1. Am I on the correct forum? At first glance, most of the comments I have seen appear to be in reference to the C3 hatchback;

2. Happen a bit late to ask, as I have ordered the car, but has anyone experienced any problems with the C3 Aircross?

3. The dealer has suggested the benefit of the Williams coating treatment, is this a worthwhile thing to have done? (the car will be in red with black trim i.e. not metallic paint, if that makes a difference)
My Name: C3driver52

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2003 (03)
Engine Size: 1.4 i
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 79984
Trim Level: VTR+
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: TU3 (75 PS)

Whitebeard wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:08 am i,

I'm new to this forum. I'm changing from a Skoda Yeti SE Outdoor 1.2 TSI with a DSG gearbox to a C3 Aircross Flair with the 1.2 petrol engine and the auto gearbox in . I have 3 questions...

1. Am I on the correct forum? At first glance, most of the comments I have seen appear to be in reference to the C3 hatchback;
Hi Whitebeard.

Welcome to correct the forum :)

Most of the posts are about keeping the earlier C3 models (all hatchbacks) running as they get older. The aircross shares the platform with the new hatchback and the problems and questions will be the same ;)
Whitebeard wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:08 am 3. The dealer has suggested the benefit of the Williams coating treatment, is this a worthwhile thing to have done? (the car will be in red with black trim i.e. not metallic paint, if that makes a difference)
I don't have this coating, but I suppose it takes place of regular waxing and that can save you time (if you do it yourself) or save money (if you pay someone to wax it for you). But that has to be balanced out over the extra you will be charged for the coating.

Interestingly none of the C3 models come out of the factory with it.....