2018 petrol C3 with 110ps 1.2 turbo puretech & EAT6 auto box

Help and assistance for when you are looking to buy a Citroen C3
(Citroen C3 for sale)
Forum rules
Buying a Citroen C3?
Do you have some questions for C3 owners or would like some pre-purchase advice?
Ask your buying a Citroen C3 questions here :)
My Name: Hatch Man

Model: C3 2017-on. The new C3
Year: 2018 (18)
Engine Size: 1.2
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 15000
Trim Level: Flair
Gearbox: Automatic PRND
DPF: No
LHD or RHD: RHD (UK)
Engine name: EB2DT-EB2ADT PureTech 3-Cylinder (110 PS)

Hi folks, new here and very pleased to have found you. I've had a tab around the site but haven't found anything about the latest 2017 onwards C3. I'm particularly interested in the reliability and perceived build quality of the new models with the above engine and auto gearbox. I drove a used 2017 auto C3 and it was smooth and powerful, but anyone got any experience of ownership of one of these? The 6spd auto box is a proper conventional torque converter box I gather and it did feel good and was very smooth. I've never owned a Citroen before, but I'm thinking I'd like to take the plunge. I've fallen out of love with my Skoda and VAG group cars in general for lots of reasons. And the C3 looks great in my opinion. If anyone has any advice, thoughts or experience with this latest C3 and the particular model I'm asking about, I'd be pleased to hear your thoughts.

Thanks so much in advance.
My Name: Hatch Man

Model: C3 2017-on. The new C3
Year: 2018 (18)
Engine Size: 1.2
Fuel Type: Petrol
Mileage: 15000
Trim Level: Flair
Gearbox: Automatic PRND
Engine name: EB2DT-EB2ADT PureTech 3-Cylinder (110 PS)

Ok, so not many owners of the new C3's on here yet! However, I've managed to find out the information I wanted concerning reliability of the new car so far. It is trouble free aside from the minor MPH to KPH random issue that was fixed with a software update. Uk Citroen technicians report no other intrinsic issues and they are pleased with the cars. My own Citroen dealership master tech reports that not one of the C3's they've sold has had anthing go wrong except for the software update required concerning the digital speed indicator.

After driving a total of 80 miles in demo cars, I've been so impressed with the car that I ordered one of the new 'Flair' models and take delivery end of this week. I'll post back with some first impressions of the car once I've had it for a short while in case it helps someone to make a buying decision. Not quite sure where I'll post that though...but I'll find out. ;)
My Name: Arfur Dent

Guru
Model: C3 2002-2005, Original shape model
Year: 2002 (52)
Engine Size: 1.4 (16v)
Fuel Type: Diesel
Mileage: 100000
Trim Level: Exclusive
Gearbox: Manual 5 speed
Engine name: DV4 16-valve diesel (90 PS)

Hatch Man wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:25 am Ok, so not many owners of the new C3's on here yet! However, I've managed to find out the information I wanted concerning reliability of the new car so far. It is trouble free aside from the minor MPH to KPH random issue that was fixed with a software update. Uk Citroen technicians report no other intrinsic issues and they are pleased with the cars. My own Citroen dealership master tech reports that not one of the C3's they've sold has had anthing go wrong except for the software update required concerning the digital speed indicator.

After driving a total of 80 miles in demo cars, I've been so impressed with the car that I ordered one of the new 'Flair' models and take delivery end of this week. I'll post back with some first impressions of the car once I've had it for a short while in case it helps someone to make a buying decision.
Hi Hatch Man, yes, not many new C3 have problems that bring them here. A good thing in a way :D . I don't think problems will appear until the new C3 gets much older and starts to show its age. Time will tell for that one.

80 miles is a good test drive :)

Not quite sure where I'll post that though...but I'll find out. ;)
Well, you have started here, why not continue ;)

While it's still shiny and new, you are welcome to add photos of 'Flair'
You can add an avatar to your account - Avatar or change your vehicle details - Car Bio or even add a signature to your posts - Signature. But this is not all you can do in the User Control Panel :)